The game development industry was valued at US$137 billion across the globe in 2018, which is larger than the music and film industries combined. Now is the time to get into the gaming industry!
The Unreal Game Design course will be run over 2 months – starting in August 2020.
- Classes will initially be two x 2hr tutorial session per week for 3 weeks and then switch to one x 2hr tutorial session. These sessions will be conducted virtually combined with a self study component (videos, worksheets, exercises and slides included).
- The program provides hands-on experience, creating a game from scratch as well as developing critical-thinking and creative digital skills for life and careers in the digital world.
- We cover:
- Getting to know the Unreal Platform
- Creating worlds, actors, players, characters, collisions and so much more
- Understanding blueprints, game modes, user interfaces and more
- Adding audio, and game over features
- Exporting your game – this will be your first game designed from scratch for your portfolio!